In accordance with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, UK Motorbike Tours Limited do not store your personal data any longer than is necessary and only request the minimal amount of information required to process your booking.
The data we hold about you may include but is not limited to; Full name, address, contact details (email address, mobile and landline numbers), next of kin name and contact number, medical information, date of birth, vehicle details, passport details – only if booking a tour where passport is required.
Payments: All payments are made either by bank transfer or cheque and therefore, we do not hold any details about your bank.
What do we do with your information: All hotel bookings where possible are made through a group booking under the name ‘UK Motorbike Tours’ and only your full name, address and registration details for your motorbike will be used where accommodation specifies or when booking ferry crossings.
We do not share your details with anyone outside of UK Motorbike Tours other than for the purpose of making bookings and these details are destroyed as soon as practicably possible after each tour is completed unless consent is given for marketing purposes.
1. Value your personal information
2. To maintain good practice standards at all times
3. When introducing new systems ensuring data protection is priority
4. Be transparent about how your information is used and if it is given to anyone else only done so with your permission
5. Individuals are able to request and correct their personal information
6. Personal information will be kept to a minimum and is deleted when no longer required.
7. Your personal information is kept secure
Subject Access Request: If you wish to request a copy of the information we hold on file about you, please make an application in writing and enclose a cheque, made payable to; UK Motorbike Tours Limited, for the sum of £10.00 to;
UK Motorbike Tours Limited
3 Woodmill Close, Stalbridge, Dorset, DT10 ST
Please allow up to 40 days for your information to arrive